Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #57, June 6th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Sweet Shadows by Tara Lynn Childs
Expected Publication: September 4th 2012
From Goodreads:
Three teenage descendants of Medusa, now united, must claim their heritage to fight the monsters escaped from the abyss.

Gretchen may have known she was a descendant of Medusa long before her sisters--after all, she's spent her life fighting the monsters that escape the abyss--but that doesn't mean it will be easy to teach the other girls the ropes.

Greer has pressing social commitments on her plate and precious little time to train in her newfound powers. But that wretched second sight won't leave her alone, and her fabled heritage seems to be creeping into her fashionable life.

Grace has worries closer to home--like why her brother, Thane, has disappeared. He's hiding something. Could it possibly be related to the secret heritage the triplets share?

I can't wait to read this one! I love Sweet Venom, and yeah, can't wait to read this one! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pick that I am going to have to check out!


    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My WoW - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2102

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must.Read. the first book. It's been on my bookshelf for so long.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first book was SO GOOD. I super excited for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And the first book was really good :)

    Yes, do so, it's a quick read, with alternating POV's, and yeah, really good :)

    Agreed! I really want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!