Sunday, January 1, 2017

Best Books Read in 2016

So since I only had some online classes to do this year, well, I read more! So this is going to be a bigger list! Plus, I found so many new favourite authors and series, so lots of great books on this list! 

I read books from January to December, and of those, were the ones that I absolutely loved, be it writing, thinking about it after, or the emotions it evoked, like "I hate that villain, they're so bad! HATEHATEHATE!!!! Yep.

So here's those books in alphabetical order so there's no strangeness among them!

So first up is The Graveyard Queen series by Amanda Stevens, The AbandonedThe Restorer, The Kingdom, The Prophet, The Visitor, and The Sinner! I've read half of this series before, and half was new, and yeah, I loved each and every one! So fantastic to read! Can't wait for the final book!





Next is the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands, A Quick Bite, Love Bites, Single White Vampire, Tall, Dark & Hungry, A Bite to Remember, Bite Me If You Can, The Accidental Vampire, Vampires Are Forever, Vampire, Interrupted, The Rogue Hunter, The Immortal Hunter, The Renegade Hunter, Vampire Valentine, Born to Bite, Hungry for You, The Reluctant Vampire, The Gift, Under a Vampire Moon, The Lady is a Vamp, Immortal Ever After, One Lucky Vampire, Vampire Most Wanted, The Immortal Who Loved Me, About a Vampire, Runaway Vampire, and Immortal Nights! This was the year that I found many new series and favourite authors, and this is the first grouping of that! I absolutely loved this series and Lynsay Sands' writing, and I can't wait for the next book!

























Next is the Katherine "Kitty" Katt series by Gini Koch, Touched by an Alien, Alien Tango, Alien in the Family, Alien Proliferation, Alien Diplomacy, Alien Vs. Alien, Alien in the House, and Alien Research! I absolutely loved this series! It was hilarious and action packed, and there's still more to come, yeah! 







Next is the Devil's Rock series by Sophie Jordan, All Chained Up and Hell Breaks Loose! This series was another fantastic one from Sophie Jordan, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

Next is the Taylor Jackson series by J.T. Ellison, Field of GravesAll the Pretty Girls, 14, Judas Kiss, The Cold Room, The Immortals, So Close the Hand of Death, Blood Sugar Baby, Where All the Dead Lie and Whiteout. I've really enjoyed this series, and now I've read the whole thing as has been currently published, and it's just so fantastic!









Next is All That Glows series by Ryan Graudin, All That Glows and All That Burns! This world was fantastic and I loved the writing! Great duology!

Next is Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh, Beat of Temptation, Whisper of Sin, Slave to Sensation, The Shower, The Cannibal Princess, Visions of Heat, Caressed by Heat, Miss Leozandra's, Mine to Possess, A Conversation, Hostage to Pleasure, A Gift for Kit, Movie Night, Branded By Fire, The Party, Blaze of Memory, Christmas in the KitchenBonds of Justice, Play of Passion, Wolf School, Clean and Dirty, Declaration of Courtship, Home, Kiss of Snow, Wild Night, Texture of Intimacy, Staking Hawke, Naya's Most Important Visitors, Pancakes, Grocery Shopping, Tangle of Need, Dancing With Cooper, Making Dinner, Poker Night, Sunday Morning, Heart of Obsidian, Hide and Seek, Secrets at Midnight, New Years' Kisses, Shield of Winter, Kaleb and Sahara’s Meeting with Sascha and Lucas, Housewarming at the Orchard, Shards of HopeAllegiance of Honor, and Wild Embrace! I just absolutely loved reading this series! It was so fantastic and enjoyable, and I'm so glad that I found it!





















Next is And I Darken by Kiersten White! This book was dark and so enjoyable! Loved it so much, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh, Angels' Dance, Angels' Judgment, Angels' Pawn, Angels' BloodArchangel's Kiss, Weapon's Training, Archangel's Consort, Archangel's Wolf, Archangel's Blade, Archangel's Storm, Knives and Sheaths, Archangel's Legion, Zoe's Workshop, A Sip of Eternity, Archangel's Shadows, A Walk on the Cliff, A Small Fairy Tale, Archangel's Enigma, and Archangel's Heart! Another series that I found that I absolutely adored! I can't wait for the next book, it's just been a fabulous journey with these books!












Next is Blue Heron series by Kristan Higgins, The Best Man, The Perfect Match, Waiting on You, In Your Dreams, and Anything for You! This series was just so cute and perfect and adorable! So great!




Next is Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison! This book was so great! Loved the way that it was told, and I loved this story!
Next is the In Death series by J.D. Robb, Brotherhood in Death, Down the Rabbit Hole, and Apprentice in Death! Some more really fantastic installments to this wonderful series! Loved them!


Next is the Arcana Chronicles series by Kresley Cole, Day Zero and Arcana Rising! Ah, finally, more time in this world! I absolutely devoured and loved these stories! I can't wait for more! I need more!

Next is the Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn, The Book of Daniel, A Princess of Spain, Conquistador de la Noche, The Beaux Wilde, Unternehmen Werwolf, The Temptation of Robin Green, Looking After Family, Wild Ride, God's Creatures, Winnowing the Herd, Kitty and the Midnight Hour, Kitty and the Most Pit of the Damned, Kitty's Zombie New Year, Kitty Goes to Washington, Life is the Teacher, It Est Ne, Kitty Takes a Holiday, Kitty Meets the Band, Kitty and the Silver Bullet, You're on the Air, Kitty Learns the RopesThe Arcane Art of Misdirection, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand, Kitty Raises Hell, Long Time Waiting, It's Still the Same Old Story, SealskinKitty's House of Horrors, Kitty Goes to War, Defining ShadowsKitty's Big Trouble, Kitty Steals the Show, Kitty Rocks the HouseKitty in the Underworld, Paranormal Bromance, Low Midnight, and Kitty Saves the World! Yet another series that I found and just absolutely loved! It was just so freaking good!






















Next is October Daye series by Seanan McGuire, Rosemary and Rue, A Local Habitation, An Artificial Night, Late Eclipses, Through This House, One Salt Sea, In Sea-Salt Tears, Ashes of Honor, No Sooner Met, Rat-Catcher, Chimes at Midnight, Full of Briars, Never Shines the Sun, Forbid the Sea, The Winter Long, The Fixed Stars, A Red-Rose Chain, Heaps of Pearl, Once Broken Faith, and Dreams and Slumbers! Another series! This one was different and awesome and just wonderful! I can't wait for the next book!



















Next is Twisted Tales series by Liz Braswell, Once Upon a Dream and As Old As Time! Loved having these next two retellings, and I really hope we get on for A Little Mermaid, because the concept is just so awesome!

Next is Assassin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers! This book was dark, mysterious and I loved the world, and I can't wait for the companion book!
Next is The Profiler series by Elizabeth Heiter, Hunted, VanishedAvenged, Seized and Stalked! The mysteries in these books were so great, and I loved the profiling, it's so interesting! And plus, these characters are so awesome!




Next is Bad Blood by Jennifer Lynn Barnes! A bit sad to say goodbye to these characters, but boy, did they have a heck of a send off in this amazing book!
Next is The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley! This book was so cute and adorable, and I loved reading it!
Next is Arcadia Bell series by Jenn Bennett, Kindling the Moon, Summoning the Night, Leashing the Tempest, Binding the Shadows, and Banishing the Dark! Another amazing series, I loved this world and the characters! I only wish that it was longer!




Next is the Love at Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks, How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire, Vamps and the City, A Very Vampy ChristmasBe Still My Vampire Heart and The Undead Next Door! Another series, one I haven't caught up on yet, but I will for next year! Loved it!




Next is the Beautiful Bastard series by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Beloved and Beautiful Secret! Such a great ending to this series, I just loved these stories!

Next is Behold the Bones by Natalie C. Parker! Such a great sequel, so creepy and so awesome and I loved it!
Next is the Jamie Baker series by Kelly Oram, Being Jamie BakerKissing Jamie Baker, More Than Jamie Baker and Remember Jamie Baker! Yeah, this series was cute and fun and awesome! I absolutely loved it!






























Next is Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong! We're reaching the end of this series, which sucks, but this book was just so freaking good! Loved it, and I can't wait for Rituals! 
Next is the Krewe of Hunters series by Heather Graham, The Evil Within, The Unseen, The Unholy, The Unspoken, The Uninvited, The Night is Watching, The Night is Alive, The Night is Forever, Crimson Twilight, May Day!, The Cursed, The Hexed, and The Betrayed! Finally getting through this series, which is so great, and I can't wait to read more! 












Next is the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill, Twice Bitten, Hard Bitten, Drink DeepBiting Cold, House RulesBiting BadHowling for You, High Stakes, Wild Things, Blood Game, Lucky Break, Dark Debt, Midnight Marked and Phantom Kiss! Another series that was just so great! Loved this world and the characters, and I can't wait to see how it's going to end! 













Next is the Elemental Assassin Series by Jennifer Estep, Bitter Bite, Unwanted, Unraveled and Nice Guys Bite! More fantastic stories in this wonderful series that I only found last year! Loved them, can't wait for Snared and more! 



Next is the Black Wings series by Christina Henry, Black Wings, Black Night, Black Wings Shorts, Black Howl, Black LamentBlack City, Black Heart and Black Spring! Yet another fantastic series that I found this year, these books were just so fantastic and enjoyable! 






Next is The Lone City series by Amy Ewing, Garnet's Story and The Black Key! Yeah, these stories were just so perfect to round out this series, and there was such a great ending! Can't wait to see what Amy Ewing writes next! 

Next is Eve Duncan/Catherine Ling/Kendra Michaels series by Iris Johansen, Blind Alley, Countdown, Stalemate, Pandora's DaughterQuicksand, Blood Game, Eight Days to Live, Chasing the Night, Eve, Quinn, Bonnie, What Doesn't Kill You, Close Your Eyes, With Open Eyes, Sleep No More, Taking Eve, Hunting Eve, Silencing Eve, Live to See Tomorrow, Sight Unseen, Your Next Breath, The Naked Eye, Shadow Play, Hide Away, Night and Day, and Night Watch! Yeah, I caught up on this series! I absolutely loved reading, and rereading most of them! Such great books and I can't wait for more! 

























Next is the Sentinel series by Alexandra Ivy, Out of ControlBorn of BloodBlood Assassin, On the Hunt, and Blood Lust! Another series that I've found and loved, and I really hope there's more because there's so much more to explore in this world! 




Next is the Cafferty and Quinn series by Heather Graham, Let the Dead Sleep, Waking the Dead, Infernal Night, The Dead Play On, Toys in the Attic, and Blood on the Bayou! Such a great series, great combo of mystery and paranormal and romance! Loved it! 





Next is the World of the Lupi series by Eileen Wilks, Human Nature, Blood Magic, Blood Challenge, Death Magic, Human Error, Mortal Ties, Ritual Magic, Unbinding, Mind Magic, and Dragon Spawn! So I caught up on this series this year, and yeah, just loved it, and I need more because the ending of Dragon Spawn was just evil! 









Next is Kara Gillian series by  Diana Rowland, Mark of the Demon, Blood of the Demon, Secrets of the Demon, Sins of the Demon, Touch of the Demon, Fury of the Demon, Vengeance of the Demon, and Legacy of the Demon! Another amazing series, with just one more book to go, that I just loved, it was so fantastic and intricate and amazing! I need more!  







Next is Soulwood series by Faith Hunter, Blood of the Earth and Curse of the Land! Great spin off series, that I was so glad to read, and I really hope we get more! 

Next is the Dark Caravan Cycle series by Heather Demetrios, Blood Passage and Freedom's Slave! Yeah, I loved these books, they were so fantastic, and I need to read more by Heather Demetrios! 

Next is Blood Red Kiss Anthology! This anthology was perfect, and gave me so much that I was wanting-more Alien Huntress in Dallas' book! And The Warlord Wants Forever in paperback! And a new story from Larissa Ione! So great! 
Next is A Lady Julia Mystery by Deanna Raybourn, Midsummer Night, Dark Road to Darjeeling, The Dark Enquiry, Silent Night, Twelfth Night, and Bonfire Night! Loved reading rest of this whole series, so awesome, and I loved it! I wish we could've had more, but alas! 





Next is Born of Legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon! Wow, this book was so epic! It was like Styxx, giving us the perspective of a so called bad guy from earlier in the series, and yeah, it was amazing! 
Next is the MoonClan Bound Vampires series by Larissa Ione, Bound by Night and Chained by Night! Loved this series, it was just so great! I really hope we get more than this and the short story in Blood Red Kiss! 

Next is the Sisters of the Heart series by Christine Feehan, Fire Bound and Bound Together! A great ending to this amazing series, and also giving a start to another spin off series! Absolutely loved these books!

Next is The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot! Yeah, another cute and wonderful book in this series by Meg Cabot, I loved it!
Next is Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Breaking Dawn and Life and Death! It was so great to read this whole series, including the switched roles, but basically same story, of Life and Death!





Next is The Internment Chronicles series by Lauren DeStefano, No Intention of Dying, Burning Kingdoms, The Heir Apparent, and Broken Crowns! Loved these books, it was so great to read, and I loved the ending! Lauren DeStefano's books are amazing!



Next is Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep! Loved this book, it was such a great ending to the series! Loved the ending!
Next is Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge! Ah, this book was just so freaking great! Such great writing and a beautiful cover! I need more!
Next is Burn by Elissa Sussman! This was such a great sequel and I loved being in this world some more! Can't wait for the next book!
Next is By Your Side by Kasie West! This book was so sweet and cute and awesome! Loved reading it!
Next is The Blackcoat Rebellion series by Aimee Carter, Captive and Queen! Absolutely loved reading this portion of the series! So captivating, and amazing, and I can't wait for more Aimee Carter books!

Next is The Prey series by Tom Isbell, The Prey and The Capture! This series was so fantastic, and I can't wait to see how it's going to end!

Next is Cast in Flight by Michelle Sagara! Ah, another fantastic, epic book in this series! I absolutely adored it, and I can't wait for the next book!
Next is Chasing Power by Sarah Beth Durst! Oh, this book was awesome! Loved the world and the writing!
Next is The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer! I enjoyed this book so much, it was a great thriller and I need more Stephanie Meyer books!
Next is A Christmas Kerril by Denise Jaden! Such a great retelling book, and I enjoyed these characters and their stories!
Next is Outcast series by Keri Arthur, City of Light and Winter Halo! This series is fantastic and I absolutely love it, and I can't wait for the next book!

Next is City of the Lost by Kelley Armstrong! A great start to a new series, and I loved everything about it, and I can't wait for the sequel!
Next is Cold, Cold Heart by Karin Slaughter! This was a creepy and awesome short story! Loved it!
Next is Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst! Another fantastic book from Sarah Beth Durst, loved the world and the characters so much!
Next is A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas! Oh, wow, this book blew my socks off! Incredible, and amazing, and I need the 3rd book now!
Next is Soul Eaters series by Eliza Crewe, Cracked, Crushed, and Crossed! This series was dark and wicked and amazing! Loved reading it!


Next is the Sigma Force series by James Rollins, Crash and Burn and The Seventh Plague! Yeah, some amazing installments to this series! So much happens, and I can't wait for more!

Next is The Wrath and the Dawn series by Renee Ahdieh, The Moth & the FlameThe Crown & the Arrow, The Mirror & the Maze, and The Rose & the Dagger! Loved having this concentrated time in this world, which was absolutely amazing! I can't wait for her next book!



Next is the Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Stevens, The King's Games, Ice Kissed and Crystal Kingdom! Loved reading this series, it was fantastic and I can't wait for more from Amanda Stevens!


Next is the Veronica Speedwell series by Deanna Raybourn, A Curious Beginning and A Perilous Undertaking! Wow, this series is fantastic! Veronica is an amazing heroine, and I can't wait to read more of her adventures!

Next is The Curse of the Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones! Yeah, another amazing, wonderful book in this series! Absolutely loved it!
Next is the Dark Carpathian series by Christine Feehan, Dark Promises and Dark Carousel! Loved these books, they were such great additions to this series! Loved the developments, and I need more of this amazing series!

Next is Dark Energy by Robison Wells! This was such a great alien book! I enjoyed it so much, it was so addicting to read!
Next is series by Christine Lauren, Sweet Filthy Boy, Dirty Rowdy ThingDark Wild Night, and Wild Sexy Liar! This series was so amazing and awesome! I can't wait to read more from Christina Lauren!



Next is The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter! Yeah, wow, this was so great to read! I've loved this series for so long, and this book was just so freaking fantastic!
Next is the Wondrous Strange series by Lesley Livingstone, Wondrous Strange, Darklight, and Tempestuous! Loved reading this series again, and seeing these characters thrilling adventures!


Next is the Immortal Guardians series by Dianne Duvall, Darkness Dawns, Night Reigns, Phantom Shadows, Into Still Darkness, Darkness Rises, Night Unbound, Phantom Embrace, and Shadow Strikes! And yet another series that I found this year, and I just devoured it! It was so fantastic, and I can't wait to have more of it, hopefully in 2017!







Next is the Ixia Chronicles by Maria V. Snyder, Shattered Glass and Dawn Study! While I'm sad to say goodbye to anymore Yelena/Valek narration (though there might be spin off books if we're lucky!) yeah, these gave a fantastic send off!

Next is the Defiance series by C.J. Redwine, Outcast, Defiance, Deception and Deliverance! Loved rereading this series, it was so epic and heart-pounding inducing! So fantastic!



Next is Defy series by Sara B. Larson, Defy, Ignite, and Endure! Absolutely loved this series, it was so addicting and wonderful and well written and so much action and twists and turns!


Next is Blackthorn and Grim series by Juliet Marillier, Dreamer's Pool, Tower of Thorns, and Den of Wolves! Another new series, though Juliet Marillier is a favourite author of mine! I enjoyed this so much, and I really hope we get more books in this series!


Next is the Starling series by Lesley Livingstone, Starling, Descendant, and Transcendent! Yeah, it was great to be able to read this whole series! Can't wait to read more by Lesley Livingston!


Next is Feral Warriors series by Pamela Palmer, Desire Untamed, Obsession Untamed, Passion Untamed, Hearts Untamed, Rapture Untamed, Hunger Untamed, Ecstasy Untamed, A Love Untamed, and Wulfe Untamed! Another amazing, wonderful and fantastic series! I've started her other series, but yeah, this one was just so fantastic and I loved it! I hope we get more!








Next is The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid! Yeah, this is one of the best books that I read this year, it was enticing and dark and addicting! Totally a great treat to have read on my birthday!
Next is The Dickens Mirror by Ilsa J. Bick! This book was just awesome! So much was going on, and it was freaking huge and it was just fantastic to read!
Next is Diplomatic Immunity by Brodi Ashton! Yeah, this was a fantastic stand alone, I loved the story and the characters! They were fantastic!
Next is the Mechanics of Love series by Megan Erickson, Dirty Thoughts, Dirty Talk, and Dirty Deeds! This series was so fantastic, loved this spin off, and I can't wait to read more by Megan Erickson!


Next is The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes! This was such a fantastic book! Loved everything about it!
Next is Double Play by Kelley Amrstrong! Wow, it was fantastic to have this book! I love this series, it was so great, and to have more, was just fantastic!
Next is Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn! Yeah, this was another epic, wonderful book by Kate Karyus Quinn! Loved the world, the characters and the story! It was so fantastic!
Next is Dragonmark by Sherrilyn Kenyon! Absolutely loved this new installment in the series, it was so great, and I can't wait for the next one!
Next is A Drop of Night by Stefan Backmann! Wow, this book was dark and creepy and so fantastic! I enjoyed it so much!
Next is Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas! Oh, wow, this book was so freaking epic! I absolutely loved it, and the wait for the final book! It's going to be so long!
Next is The Queen of Tearling series by Ericka Johansen, The Queen of Tearling, The Invasion of Tearling, and The Fate of Tearling! Wow, I absolutely loved this series! It was so great, and so wonderful and I loved everything about it!


Next is The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis! This book was fantastic! It was dark and gritty, and I loved it!
Next is Feverborn by Karen Marie Moning! Oh, wow, this book was so fantastic! This series is almost over, which sucks, but this was such a great book!
Next is Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley! This book was so cute, and I enjoyed it so much! Loved these characters and this story!
Next is Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs! Yes, it was so great to spend more time in this world! So great, so enjoyable, and I can't wait for the next book!
Next is the Everlife series by Gena Showalter, Firstlife and Lifeblood! I love Gena Showalter's books, and to have more of her amazing books-these amazing books, was so freaking great! Loved it!

Next is the Fixer series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Fixer and The Long Game! I just loved reading these books! The world, the writing, the characters, the stories, wow! I really hope we get more books in this series!

Next is The Fixes by Owen Mathews! This book was strange and wonderful and I enjoyed it so much! So great!
Next is The Flame Never Dies by Rachel Vincent! Wow, this was a fantastic end of the duology! I loved it, and I can't wait to read Rachel Vincent's next book!
Next is the Snow like Ashes series by Sara Raasch, Flames Like Vines and Frost Like Night! Yeah, the end of this series was so great! Loved reading it! So great!

Next is For the One by Brenna Aubrey! Wow, this was so fantastic to read! Loved to have more time in this world, and I can't wait to read the next book!
Next is Forest of Ruin by Kelley Armstrong! Loved this ending to the series! It was so fantastic, so much happened, and it was such a great read!
Next is the Riley Jensen Guardian series by Keri Arthur, Full Moon Rising and Kissing Sin! This series was so fantastic, and I can't wait to read more!

Next is Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! Wow, this book was just so freaking epic! I just loved reading it! Such an amazing book, and I can't wait to read the final book!
Next is Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit by Jaye Robin Brown! This was such a sweet, endearing story! Loved it so much!
Next is Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown! This book was fantastic! I loved the mystery, it was so great, and wonderful to read!
Next is the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard, Queen Song, Steel Scars, and Glass Sword! Yeah for more time in this world, loved it! Need, need, need more!


Next is Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards! Yeah, this was a fantastic book, loved the mystery, it was so freaking great!
Next is Alex Craft  series by Kalayna Price, Grave WitchGrave Dance, Ruby RedGrave Memory, and Grave Visions! Yeah, yet another series that I found, that I loved, and I can't wait to read more!




Next is Grey by E.L. James! It was great to see things from his POV! Really enjoyed it!
Next is The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles series by Brenda Novak, Hanover House and Her Darkest Nightmare! Yeah, it was great to have a new mystery series from Brenda Novak! Loved it and I can't wait for more!

Next is the The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson, Morrighan, The Kiss of Deception,
and The Heart of Betrayal! Yeah, this was so fantastic to read! This series is awesome, and I need to see how it's going to end!


Next is The Malediction Trilogy series by Danielle L. Jensen, The Songbird Overture, Stolen SongbirdHidden Huntress and Warrior Witch! Wow, it was so fantastic to read this whole series all together, well, mostly! Absolutely loved it, and I can't wait to read the prequel story!



Next is the Hit series by Delilah S. Dawson, Hit and Strike! This series was awesome, and different, believable, and I loved it! Don't know if I want more or not, though!

Next is How to Disappear by Ann Redisch Stampler! Yeah, this book was creepy and I enjoyed it so much! So awesome!
Next is How to Save the World by Lexie Dunne! Yeah, other amazing, wonderful, spectacular book in this series! I loved it so much! Really hope for a 4th book!
Next is the Wildcats series by Rachel Vincent, Hunt and Lion's Share! Yeah, I loved this spin off series, having more time in the Shifters world!

Next is Hunting the Dark by Karen Mahoney! This story was so great, and yeah, I enjoyed it so much!
Next is If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl! Yeah to start rereading this series! Can't wait to read more!
Next is the Execution Underground series by Kait Ballinger, Shadow Hunter, Twilight HunterImmortal Hunter, and Midnight Hunter! Yep, another amazing series! So great, and I really hope for more, even if we don't have any news as of yet! Hopefully we'll get more because it's so freaking great!



Next is The Immortal Throne by Bree Despain! Wow, I loved this ending to the series, I loved it, and I can't wait to see what she's going to write next!
Next is the Little Season series by Kasey Michaels, An Improper Arrangement, A Scandalous Proposal, and A Reckless Promise! This series was so fantastic! So enjoyable! So much fun! Loved it so much!


Next is In the End by Demitria Lunetta! Yes, this was such a fantastic book! Such a great ending to this duology!
Next is In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis! Yeah, I finally read this book! So great, and yeah, it was just so fantastic!
Next is Indelible by Karin Slaughter! Another great series, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon! Yeah, this was another fantastic book in this series that I loved! So great! Poor Nick, what he goes through, but I can't wait to read more!
Next is The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa! This was a fantastic ending to this series! Loved reading it! So great!
Next is the Audrey Harte series by Kate Kessler, It Takes One and Two Can Play! Wow, another series! I loved the mysteries and I loved everything about them! Can't wait for more!

Next is Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh! This book was so fantastic! Loved the world, and I can't wait to read more!
Next is The Scorpius Syndrom series by series by Rebecca Zanetti, Mercury Striking, Shadow Striking, and Justice Ascending! Wow, yet another series! It was just so freaking great! Loved it, and I really hope we get more! 


Next is Kicking It Anthology! This anthology was so fantastic! I love the theme, and it was such so freaking great! Loved it!
Next is The King Slayer by Virginia Boecker! Yeah, this was a fantastic ending to the series, just so great, and just so enjoyable! Loved it, can't wait to see what she's going to write next!
Next is Kingdom of Ashes by Rhiannon Thomas! Wow, this was an amazing book! Loved it just as much as the first one, though I do hope for a 3rd book!
Next is the Scarlet series by A.C. Gaughen, Scarlet, Lady Thief, and Lion Heart! Yeah, absolutely loved reading this whole series, it was so fantastic and enjoyable, and I loved it! Can't wait to see what she writes next!


Next is Leopard's Fury by Christine Feehan! Yeah, this series is so fantastic, and this book was another epic addition! Can't wait for more! 
Next is the Courtlight series by Terah Edun, Sworn to VengeanceSworn to Sovereignty, Lillian in Hills, and Sworn to War! Oh, wow, this series was just so freaking great! I loved it so much, and I'm can't wait to read more! Just incredible! 


Next is the UniCorp series by Anna Sheehan, A Long, Long Sleep and No Life But This! Oh, yeah, so great to have more of this series! It's just so great! I need more!

Next is Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas! Oh, wow, this is one of my most favourite reads of the year! It was so incredible, and I loved it, and I can't wait to see what she writes next! 
Next is the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews, Magic Stars and Magic Binds! Oh, wow, yeah, more books in this series! I just loved reading them, and I can't wait to more! So amazing! Need more! 

Next is The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele! Loved this book, it was different, and awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Next is the Mermen series by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, Mermen, MerMadmen and Merciless! Yeah, this was a amazing series, and I enjoyed it a ton, and I can't wait to read more by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff! 


Next is the Young Elites series by Marie Lu, The Rose Society and The Midnight Star! Loved this series, it was so great, and I loved everything, and loved it so much! So awesome! 

Next is The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows! Wow, this was an amazing book! I have to save, I love the cover, and yeah, it was a fantastic story! I need more! 
Next is The Raven Books series by Maggie Stiefvater, 300 Fox Way Holiday PieceA Minor Raven Boys, and The Raven King! Yeah, it was so great to finish this series, I just loved reading it, such a wonderful end to the series, and I can't wait to read what she writes next! 
Next is My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga! Yeah, this was a wonderful book, so fantastic, and I need tor ead more by Jasmine Warga! 
Next is My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand and Jodi Meadows! Oh, yeah, this was an amazing book! One of my top reads of 2016, it was just so incredible, and yeah, I've heard that there might be a sequel, and yeah, that would be awesome! Loved it so much! 
Next is Need by Joelle Charbonneau! Yeah, I enjoyed this book so much, it was just so great! Loved the concept, and I really need to read the rest of her books! 
Next is The Nerdy and the Dirty by B.T. Gottfred! This book was so much fun! Really enjoyed reading it!
Next is Nervernight by Jay Kristoff! This book was dark and amazing and yeah, so intricate and amazing! Can't wait for the sequel! 
Next is Night Speed by Chris Howard! Yeah, this book was different and amazing, and I loved the world! Can't wait to read more by Chris Howard! 
Next is Night of a Thousand Stars by Deanna Raybourn! Yeah, I loved having another fantastic book from Deanna Raybourn, that further connected her stand alone's to the Lady Julia Mysteries! So fantastic! 
Next is the No One Else Can Have You series by Kathleen Hale, No One Else Can Have You and Nothing Bad is Going to Happen! This series was creepy and pretty darned awesome! I enjoyed them so much! 

Next is No One Knows by J.T. Ellison! Ah, a creepy stand alone book from J.T. Ellison! So many twists, and I didn't see that coming! Wow! Can't wait for her next stand alone! 
Next is Nothing Left to Burn by Patty Blount! Oh, wow, this book was just so fantastic! These characters were just incredible and I loved reading about them! 
Next is Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Wow, so great to read this book, full time Daemon POV! Loved it! 
Next is Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst! Yeah, this was a fantastic book! I loved the characters and this world, and I would love more! 
Next is On the Run by Irish Johansen! Such a fantastic story! Loved it, such a great read! These characters were top notch! 
Next is One Was Lost by Natalie D. Richards! Wow, this book was creepy! I loved watching as things got worse and worse, and yeah, so great to read! 
Next is Offspring series by Jaime Rush, A Perfect DarknessOut of the Darkness, Touching Darkness and Kiss and Kill Cupid! Loved this world and these characters, and I can't wait to read more! Just so great! 



Next is Out of My Mind by Lauren Sabel! Yeah, this book was so awesome! I enjoyed it so much! I loved the world, and I loved these characters! 
Next is Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan! This was a heart-touching book that I enjoyed so freaking much! Just loved it! 
Next is Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims! This book was dark and creepy and just so enjoyable! I loved the story of these sisters and this family and everything that was going on! So great! 
Next is The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Yeah, another Seth book! Loved it, and I can't wait for The Struggle, I know it's going to be amazing, because all of her books, including this series, are! 
Next is the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan, Spider Game and Power Game! More great books in this series! So great, so much happened, and I can't wait for more! 

Next is Predatory Anthology! Another awesome anthology, I loved all of the stories and these authors and series! So great! 
Next is The Predicteds by Christine Seifert! This was an amazing book, a new concept and I loved reading it! 
Next is Relentless by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs! Yeah, a fantastic sequel to the first book! So enjoyable, so great, and I hope we'll get a 3rd book, because this series is so freaking great! 
Next is Relic by Gretchen McNeil! Loved this book! It was so creepy and awesome! And that ending was just evil! 
Next is Replica by Lauren Oliver! Loved this book with two stories in one! So wonderful and I can't wait for the sequel! 
Next is Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto! Loved this book! I loved this world and this story, it was amazing to read! 
Next is Riders by Veronica Rossi! Wow, was this book fantastic! I loved the way that it was told, the story itself, and I can't wait for Seekers after that ending! 
Next is Rise of Fire by Sophie Jordan! This was an amazing, wonderful ending to the duology! Absolutely loved it, and it was fantastic to read! I need more Sophie Jordan!
Next is the Belador series by Dianna Love, WitchlockTristan's Escape and Rogue Belador! Yeah, wow, I've loved this series for a long time, and now we're getting more, and I'm just loving them! I need more! 


Next is Rose & Thorn by Sarah Prineas!  Yeah, this was an amazing sequel, though it was a bit sad, but I loved reading it! 
Next is The Row by J.R. Johansson! This mystery was so great, and the romance was so sweet and enjoyable! Loved i! 
Next is Ruined by Amy Tintera! Oh, wow! This book was so enjoyable, I loved the world, the writing, the characters, the story, just everything about it! Can't wait to read the sequel! 
Next is Savage by Thomas E. Sniegoski! This book was so awesome and heart pounding! So much happened, and yeah, I need a sequel because thigns aren't over and I need to see things through! 
Next is This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab! This book was different and dark and I loved the music and the monsters! Can't wait to read the sequel! 
Next is The Secrets She Kept by Brenda Novak! Yeah, another amazing Brenda Novak book! I enjoyed it so much, it was such a great sequel! 
Next is the Seriously Wicked series by Tina Connolly, Seriously Wicked and Seriously Shifted! These books were absolutely hilarious! Reading them was so great, and I would love a sequel, because they're so great! 

Next is Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr! I loved this world, and how it all works! So amazing, and the twists and turns! I need more! 
Next is The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine! Loved this retelling with dragons and so much more! It was just so freaking great! Need more! 
Next is Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan! Loved this world, and yeah to have another series from Christine Feehan! Can't wait to read more! 
Next is Sleepless by Teri Clark! I just absolutely loved this book, it was such an entertaining read and I loved the mystery and these characters! 
Next is Some Boys by Patty Blount! I wasn't expecting this  book, and yeah, it's one of my most favourites of 2016, I just had to keep reading it, it was so addicting! 
Next is Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin! Aw, this book was so sweet, and I loved the romance and the world and the writing! So fantastic! 
Next is The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi! Wow, another top read of 2016! It was so incredible and in reading it, it was just the best! Loved it! 
Next is A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas! Oh, yeah, this book was so awesome! I loved it so much, it was such a fantastic take on Sherlock! 
Next is Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon! Yeah, I don't know why it took me so long to read this book, it was amazing! I loved reading it, and I can't wait to read more! 
Next is Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner! Yeah, this book was an incredible ending to this epic series! Sad to say goodbye, but it was just so freaking good! 
Next is Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik! This was such a sweet and enlightening book! I loved reading it! 
Next is The Third Twin by CJ Omololu! This book was creepy and awesome, and I just loved reading it! Such a great read! 
Next is This is My Brain on Boys by Sarah Trohmeyer! Loved reading this book! It was so hilarious and I had such a great time reading it! 
Next is The Turn by Kim Harrison! Wow, it was so incredible to read about this world as an event that was a turning point in the rest of the series, was unfolding! Such a great read! 
Next is Twisted by Hannah Jayne! Reading this book was just so fantastic, the mystery was amazing, and it was another incredible Hannah Jayne YA book! 
Next is Underworld Detection Agency series by Hannah Jayne, Under WrapsUnder AttackUnder SuspicionUnder the GunUnder a Spell, and Under the Final Moon! This series! I loved it so much! I loved this world with a governmental agency for the paranormal! So incredible! Loved it! 





Next is Undone by Kelley Armstrong! This was amazing NA romance book! I loved it, and I wonder what it's original iteration was like, I might have to read it!
Next is Unforgiven by Lauren Kate! Yeah that Cam got his story! I loved reading it, especially since the movie is coming out soon, so to have this, yeah. I really hope we get more, because there are other characters who deserve happy endings!
Next is The Vengeful Half by Jaclyn Dolamore! Yeah, I loved reading this book! It was different, and I loved the drawings and the inserts, it was just a really fantastic book!
Next is War Hawk by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood! Yeah, having more of these duos, the characters and the authors! Absolutely loved reading it, and I hope for more!
Next is Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Oh, yeah, this read was such a treat! I can't wait to read more of this series after that ending!
Next is Witch's Pyre by Josephine Angelini! This was an incredible ending to this series! So much happened, so much was revealed, and I absolutely loved reading it! I need more Josephine Angelini books!
Next is With Malice by Eileen Cook! Oh, yeah, this book was creepy and tricky, and I loved reading it! So fantastic to read!
Next is A World Without You by Beth Revis! Reading this book was a bit hard, because of the subject, but it was such a great book!
Next is You Were Here by Cori McCarthy! Aw, I enjoyed this book so much! I loved how the different character narrated, and the story that they told! Loved it so much!
Lastly is 7 Brides for 7 Bodies by Stephanie Bond! Yeah, finally a new installment in this series! And yeah, I can't wait to have more, it's just so freaking enjoyable! I needs more!
626 of 702. Compared to last year 387, of about 550. Yep, lots of great and fantastic books read this year! Can't wait to see what awesome books I'll be reading in 2017!

So yeah, these are the best books I read in 2016!

2 comments:

  1. I think your list is missing? :-)
    Rebecca @ The Portsmouth Review
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I lost track of time and then didn't have this ready before it posted, oops! But I got the list, now to add some more details :)

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!